We are looking to recruit friendly, enthusiastic, professional coaches to join our Gymnastics for All (GfA) team on a part time basis (3.5 hrs – 24 hours per week available) with competitive pay, fully funded training courses and continuing professional development. The role will involve delivering fun and progressive sessions to a wide range of ages and abilities, developing gymnasts from beginners through to advanced GfA. Additional hours may be available working with Floor and Vault squads, depending on qualifications and experience.
British Gymnastics Qualifications:
Level 1, 2, 3 General or Artistic Gymnastics.
Additional qualifications such as BG Freestyle, Pre school or Disability Gymnastics are an advantage but not essential.
The ideal candidates will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Excellent time keeping and reliability
• Have a strong working ethos and passion to help all gymnasts fulfil their potential
• Excellent communication skills
• The ability work co-operatively within a team
• Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
• Willingness to develop new skills and commit to training opportunities
CVs should be sent to: Dave Ansell, Head of GfA, firstname.lastname@example.org