We are looking to recruit friendly, enthusiastic, energetic & fun coaches to join our team on a part time basis. We currently have coaching opportunities in 3 gymnastics disciplines:
- Gymnastics for All (GfA)
- Freestyle Gymnastics
- Floor and Vault Squads
The role will involve delivering dynamic and progressive sessions to a wide range of ages and abilities, developing gymnasts to a high level and to develop yourself though coaching courses and continuing professional development.
- British Gymnastics Level 1, Level 2 or Level 3 in General Gymnastics or Artistic Gymnastics.
- Freestyle Gymnastics add on modules at L1, 2, or 3 or a willingness to attend Freestyle qualification courses.
- Experience of working with Floor & Vault competitive gymnasts to county and regional levels. F&V judging experience would be helpful but is not essential.
The ideal candidates will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent time keeping and reliability
- Have a strong working ethos and passion to help all gymnasts fulfil their potential
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability work co-operatively within a team
- Self-motivated and able to work on your own initiative
- Willingness to develop new skills and commit to training opportunities
GfA/Freestyle hours available are from 3hrs – 26.5 hours per week. F&V squad hours are 5 per week plus competitions.
To start with immediate effect. Salary is dependent upon experience and qualifications.
CVs should be sent to Dave Ansell or posted to us.
Successful candidates will be asked to attend an interview.