Pegasus Gymnastics Club Ltd
Company Number 09058478
Registered Charity Number 1163580
- Club Membership is open to all on a non-discriminatory basis.
- The Club is entitled to charge a Membership Fee.
- The Club may have different classes of membership for participants.
- The Club is bound to limit its membership to those who affiliate to the governing body British Gymnastics (BG).
- Club Membership is limited by space, availability of coaching staff, class ratios, and time.
- Club Membership is allocated on a first come, first served basis.
- The Club may refuse membership, or remove it, only for good cause such as conduct or character likely to bring the Club or sport into disrepute.
- The Club will keep subscriptions at levels that will not pose a significant obstacle to participating.
- The families of the participants are encouraged to take an active role within the Club, whether it be in supporting their gymnast/coach or volunteering.
The Club Membership provides access to quality assured premises, training facilities and first class coaching. Other benefits include a Member’s Handbook, preferential booking and discounts off holiday activities, special offers on promotional merchandise and a complimentary T-Shirt displaying the Pegasus GC brand for all members.
The Club Membership Fee is payable on joining the club and renewable each September.
The Club recognises that membership and class fees can be prohibitive to those on low incomes. The Trustees will keep subscriptions at levels that will not pose a significant obstacle to participating. The Board will consider a discount of the Club Membership Fee in exceptional circumstances at its absolute discretion.
Please see the Terms and Conditions for payment of fees.
Company Voting Rights
Affiliate membership with voting rights (ages defined at membership commencement 1st September):
- Junior membership (Gymnasts/Coaches under 16).
- Members under the age of 16 are not entitled to vote however a Parent/Guardian has the right to vote on behalf of their child. Maximum one vote per child member.
- Youth Membership (Gymnasts/Coaches 16-18 years). One vote per Gymnast/Coach.
- Adult membership for those participants over the age of 18, including those who are involved in the day to day governance of the club. 1 vote per person or organization.