We are looking to recruit friendly, enthusiastic, energetic & fun coaches to join our Gymnastics for All (GfA) & Kindergym teams on a part time basis (3.5 hrs – 24 hours per week available). The role will involve delivering dynamic and progressive sessions to a wide range of ages and abilities, developing gymnasts to a high level and to develop yourself though coaching courses and continuing professional development. British Gymnastics Qualifications: Level 2 General Gymnastics. Level 1 General Gymnastics. Additional qualifications such as BG Pre School Gymnastics or Disability Gymnastics are an advantage but not essential.
The ideal candidates will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Excellent time keeping and reliability
• Have a strong working ethos and passion to help all gymnasts fulfil their potential
• Excellent communication skills
• The ability work co-operatively within a team
• Self-motivated and able to work on your own initiative
• Willingness to develop new skills and commit to training opportunities
Salary is dependent upon experience and qualifications.
Contact: CVs should be sent to: Dave Ansell, Head of GfA, email@example.com or post to Pegasus Gymnastics Club, Units 2 – 4 Farleigh Hill, Tovil, Maidstone, Kent ME15 6RG. Successful candidates will be asked to attend an interview.
Closing Date: 17th December 2021